Products & Solutions
mFab symbolizes the core of technology over which mFab Materials LLP products have been developed.
Making the Switch to mFab Is Easy
Although, we mFabians are still researching and getting amazed with new products that are coming out through this technology, but the products achieved so far in themselves touch every sector of human life.
Please find our flagship products
Highend Carry Bags
One of the flagship products of mFab Materials LLP is high endcarry bags for branding and other usages which includes carriage of costly and sensitive materials.
The carry bag made by mFab Materials LLP carry a range of upper hand features over the conventional carry bags used for holding sophisticated goods. Such features are:
- Strong fabric: Development through pathbreaking technological process has resulted in a very strong fabric which can carry heavier loads.
- Shape retention: Carriage of irregular shapes always disorient shape of a conventional carry bag but not mfab bags. Our fabric tends to retain/regain the original shape as soon as a good is removed.
- Feasibility of Morphing: The fabric can be treated without adding any extra cost to give features like waterproofing, morphing in any shape, chemical resistant and microbe resistant.
- Branding: Any brand can be weaved in the fabric itself which makes the brand look lasting for much longer time than conventional bags.
- Rigidity: mFab bags displays a strength to standalone every without presence of any goods inside.
- Lower use of Yarns: With low volume of yarn usage, mFab bags saves massive cost as for displaying features like rigidity, thick and multiple layers of yarns or other materials are used in conventional bags.
- Eco-Friendly: mFab bags are made of materials which can be easily biodegraded in open environment.
- Texture: Texture can be altered in our carry bags to give them rough or soft texture.
Corrugated boxes are one of the largest packaging boxes used in current era of transportation of goods.
The corrugated boxes made by mFab Materials LLP displays a range of features which make them an irreplaceable replacement of conventional corrugated boxes:
- Usage of fabric instead of Paper: Currently corrugated boxes use multiple layers of paper while mFab corrugated boxes are solely made up of natural and man made yarns.
- Rigidity: mFab boxes displays same rigidity as conventional one but with usage of thinner layer of fabric based sheet.
- Flexibility: Conventional Corrugated boxes tears is a good with sharp edge or irregular edge or heavy weight is transported while mFab boxes can carry 3 times the load without tearing off due to shape retention ability.
- Feasibility of Morphing: mFab corrugated boxes can be treated without adding any extra cost to give features like waterproofing, morphing in any shape, chemical resistant and microbe resistant.
- Eco-Friendly: mFab corrugated boxes are made of materials which can be easily biodegraded in open environment.
- Texture:Texture can be altered in our corrugated boxes to give them rough or soft texture.
FRP (Fibre Reinforced Plastics Polymers) are most used materials in current era and mFab intends to user a new era in this to make cost effective and highly impressive FRP sheets with following features:
- Low or No Usage of Resin: Conventional FRPs are dependent of resin for bonding which slows the process and increases the cost. mFab FRPs are both faster to produce and lower in manufacturing cost.
- Strength: Similar strength is offered by mFab FRPs at lower cost and material usage.
- Versatility: Due to its ability to get morphed during manufacturing, the in-fabric can be made to diversify or enhance utilities of mFab FRPs.
- Seamless production: Conventional FRPs use adherence of various layers of fibre and polymers to attain a final product while such a case is not with mFab FRPs. So, you can get in single seamless running FRP sheets.
- Morphing: Our FRPs can be easily morphed in any shape in much lesser time than conventional FRPs. Also, mFab FRPs can be morphed to cater any application area with display of equal or better properties.
- Longevity: Due usage of weave technology in initial stages, mFab FRPs provide longer life span than conventional ones.